Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pokemon Ingame
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 9:42 pm by Indigo

» How many levels above a Pokemon's until you cannot farm items from them anymore?
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:31 am by Indigo

» Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptySun Sep 20, 2015 8:46 pm by Kamu

» Missing PZ :(
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyThu Sep 17, 2015 2:00 am by Zete

» Temporary Pokemon Z solution.
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptySun Sep 13, 2015 10:50 pm by Zete

» A Question about Speed!
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 4:02 am by Saitoshi

» :( Come back
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 8:02 am by Koga

» Merry Christmas
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 10:02 pm by Zete

» Classes Introduction
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:18 am by Koga

» Some Z Tactics Screenshots
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyWed Dec 24, 2014 5:33 am by Koga

» Z Tactics: First Look
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptySun Nov 16, 2014 1:47 pm by Koga

» Double battle bug
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 2:58 am by YamaXenuz

» Rollout while asleep bug
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:17 am by harzar

» An Extra field added to the Profile.
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:03 pm by Tammer

» RPG Module
Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map EmptyTue May 27, 2014 6:19 am by Tammer

Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map

2 posters

Go down

Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map Empty Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map

Post by Saitoshi Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:33 pm

I've only seen this happen during my battles in Rainbow lodge area.

Not every battle does this occur, but some battles there are invisible walls that renders my attack on that linear path unavailable, or I have to walk around this object in order to move to a space on the grid that I desire to reach

Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map 5ys3eo
(this image is me trying to use Electro Ball, but my path way for West or East has been removed, there was an object blocking my path one space to the left of my Pikachu, so I had to go up one space, and then left 3 spaces in order to maneuver around this invisible object blocking my path) 
Saitoshi
Saitoshi
VIP
VIP

Z Gaming Names
Pokemon Z Pokemon(s):
Pokemon Z Pokemon(s)NameNameLevelLevelPokemonPokemon
Pokemon 1Pokemon 1Saitoshi23Pikachu
Pokemon 2Pokemon 2
Pokemon 3Pokemon 3

Z Tactic Character(s):
Z Tactic Character(s)NameNameLevelLevelClassClass
Character 1Character 1
Character 2Character 2
Character 3Character 3

Back to top Go down

Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map Empty Re: Invisible walls/objects in the battle area of map

Post by Kamu Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Spikes also has no icon. This may or may not be intentional but I know Stealth Rocks has one when they're littering the field.
Kamu
Kamu

Z Gaming Names
Pokemon Z Pokemon(s):
Pokemon Z Pokemon(s)NameNameLevelLevelPokemonPokemon
Pokemon 1Pokemon 1Mr. Kamu73Mr. Mime
Pokemon 2Pokemon 2Kecleon48Kecleon
Pokemon 3Pokemon 3Kamu43Rhydon

Z Tactic Character(s):
Z Tactic Character(s)NameNameLevelLevelClassClass
Character 1Character 1Kamubat36Golbat
Character 2Character 2Koaly19Torkoal